Our goal is to provide you with the best service possible to solve your housing needs. The rental inventory tends to be a faster paced market than property for sale. Because of the fast turnover in the rental market, our area does not have a rental MLS system to tap into for up to date information. The lack of a central database forces residents to conduct a large portion of their rental housing research themselves. Many rentals in today’s tight market are filled before the general public ever knows about them. Our goal is to provide residents with options, if desired, to find the home best suited to their needs. We welcome your inquires and hope to be able to serve your needs at whatever level of service you require
SILVER LEVEL SERVICE - Services are offered for a flat fee of $1,000
- Our local expert will spend 1 full 8 hour work day of touring 5 homes
- This option is an excellent filter for those sight unseen situations
- We will qualify any listings you may be interested in to make sure they are legitimate
- We can also tour rental listings for you in person to take photos and try to answer on site questions such as room measurements, floor layout, views, smells, noise, etc.
- With today’s internet scams this could be an inexpensive insurance policy
- We will also provide you with a copy our lease and disclosures needed to be in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
GOLD LEVEL SERVICE - Services are offered for a flat fee of $2,000All of the same services offered in the Silver Level Service:
- Our local expert will spend up to 3 business days helping you find a rental home.
PLATINUM LEVEL SERVICE - Services offered at one months rent (Min $3,000)All of the Silver Level Services plus Transaction Broker Representation.
- As your Transaction Broker we help negotiate in the drafting of leases & disclosures.
- Contacting our extensive network of realtors, owners, & past clients,
- We will continue searching until we are able to provide you with several options suited to your specific needs.
When you don’t have the time to search for a new rental home put the knowledge of experts at 8z Rentals to work for you!
HELPFUL TIPS FOR RESIDENTS
- Safety First, have someone else join you if it’s not listed by a professional company
- Let someone know where you will be and have them call you to check in
- Be cautious of landlords who can only be reached by email this can be a scam
- Always verify the ownership or owner’s representative prior to paying a deposit
- Never wire funds via Western Union they can not be recovered in the event of fraud
- Many landlords are not aware of many of the local licensing requirements
- Ensure that the landlord is in compliance with local, state, and federal housing laws
- Ensure that the property is legally licensed if required by local ordinances
- Inquire about landlord being current on mortgage and HOA obligations
- You can be in for a big headache if your landlord goes into default
- Confirm that there are operable smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Ensure your lease is in compliance with Federal EPA disclosures
- Beware of rental scams that are becoming more sophisticated all the time
- Check to see if your local municipality requires interest to be paid on your deposit
- PLEASE READ YOUR LEASE and hire an attorney if you have any questions